- Because you can — the sale has been extended through Monday, July 31!
- Because you’ll save — over 80 high-quality WSBA-CLE recorded seminars, in most major practice areas (and ethics), are on sale at 40% off.
- Because it’s smart — all of your required CLE credits each reporting period may be earned from recorded CLEs.
- Because it’s convenient — the recorded CLEs you purchase will be available on your “My CLE” page for three years from purchase. Watch or listen when you want to, without having to leave your office or home.
- Because you promised yourself you’d be proactive in earning your required CLE credits this time around — Buy now and play later! Even if this is not your reporting year, stock up now and save!
Search the complete sale inventory here.
This year Dee, my spouse, and I became more politically active than we have been in the past. We marched in the MLK Seattle march for the first time and in the women’s march the day after inauguration. We carried a sign saying, “No Muslim Registry” on one side and “Black Lives Matter” on the other side. We attended an event featuring Morris Dees, co-founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center, as the keynote speaker. Read more
I attended the 2016 WSBA Trial Advocacy Program (TAP) one week after relocating back to my home state. I most recently was a managing attorney at a nonprofit legal aid organization in Navajo Nation. I had been promoted to this position in the same month I was sworn into the relevant bar. At TAP, I had many moments when I thought to myself, “I wish I knew this before!” Read more
A convenient and consistent way to earn free CLE credits is to attend our highly popular monthly Legal Lunchbox series. The Legal Lunchbox CLEs take place noon-1:30 p.m. on the last Tuesday of each month via webcast, with the exception of August and December, when a recorded program is offered for viewing all month long. The programs are 1.5 hours long and provide a total of 18 free CLE credits to members annually. By taking the Legal Lunchbox classes, you can fulfill all of your MCLE requirements within a three year reporting period. Watch for eblasts which contain the registration links for the program. Two eblasts are sent to all WSBA members at four weeks and four days before the program delivery date. To receive these eblasts, please make sure you have not “opted-out” from email advertisements from WSBA. You can check by logging in to your MyWSBA account. As an added convenience, you don’t have to worry about reporting your credits after attending the Legal Lunchbox because WSBA will report them for you. Be sure to join the 1,500-plus WSBA members who log on every month to attend the Legal Lunchbox seminars. Recordings of past Legal Lunchboxes are available at a 50% discount. Read more