Congratulations to the 533 Candidates Who Passed the Bar Exam!
Congratulations, future Washington lawyers!
Wondering what’s next? Take a look at these helpful links:
- Explore these resources for new attorneys, including new lawyer education, job search support, debt management and more.
- Read the top 5 things to do now that you’ve passed the bar exam.
- The free, online Preadmission Education Program (PREP) is a prerequisite to applying for licensure in Washington state.
- Check out the top 10 tips for easing the character and fitness review process.
- Find a swearing-in ceremony hosted by your local county bar association.
- Get some career advice by signing up for the WSBA MentorLink program to be matched with an experienced attorney.
- Don’t forget self-care! Here’s how exercise can make you a better lawyer.