What’s in the September 2016 Issue of NWLawyer
September means “back to school,” and the September 2016 issue of NWLawyer includes some great stories about legal education.
- Legal Education and a Life Transformed: A Profile of LL.M. Student Isatou Jallow
- Innovations in Legal Education: New Degree Offerings at Seattle University School of Law
- “Kick the Can:” Education Funding in Washington on the Heels of McCleary
- Inmates With Disabilities: Gonzaga School of Law Students Survey Conditions in Our County Jails
- Enriching Our Young People: The Value of a Quality Civic Education
Where do you read NWLawyer?
Send us a picture of yourself reading the magazine — on the bus, at home, on vacation — and you could be featured in a future issue!