- Because you can — the sale has been extended through Monday, July 31!
- Because you’ll save — over 80 high-quality WSBA-CLE recorded seminars, in most major practice areas (and ethics), are on sale at 40% off.
- Because it’s smart — all of your required CLE credits each reporting period may be earned from recorded CLEs.
- Because it’s convenient — the recorded CLEs you purchase will be available on your “My CLE” page for three years from purchase. Watch or listen when you want to, without having to leave your office or home.
- Because you promised yourself you’d be proactive in earning your required CLE credits this time around — Buy now and play later! Even if this is not your reporting year, stock up now and save!
The Summer Sale is extended through July 31. Search the complete sale inventory here.
The CLE Annual Summer Sale on recorded seminars is underway now – through July 25. Choose from over 80 recorded seminars, in most major practice areas (and ethics), on sale at 40 percent off. Here are just five top-selling recordings now on sale: Read more
This year Dee, my spouse, and I became more politically active than we have been in the past. We marched in the MLK Seattle march for the first time and in the women’s march the day after inauguration. We carried a sign saying, “No Muslim Registry” on one side and “Black Lives Matter” on the other side. We attended an event featuring Morris Dees, co-founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center, as the keynote speaker. Read more
I attended the 2016 WSBA Trial Advocacy Program (TAP) one week after relocating back to my home state. I most recently was a managing attorney at a nonprofit legal aid organization in Navajo Nation. I had been promoted to this position in the same month I was sworn into the relevant bar. At TAP, I had many moments when I thought to myself, “I wish I knew this before!” Read more