We’re excited to present the November 2016 issue of NWLawyer — our first-ever criminal law issue! Check out a few of our feature stories below or read the full issue online.
- Police Dogs: Best Practices for Law Enforcement
- What if Your Client is Actually Guilty: A Day in the Life of a Criminal Defense Attorney
- Federal Prosecution Trends in Washington
- Trials for Teens by Juries of their Peers
- Literary Lawyer: Trials of the Century
Where do you read NWLawyer?
Send us a picture of yourself reading the magazine — on the bus, at home, on vacation — and you could be featured in a future issue!