The Board of Governors will hold its regular July meeting on Friday, July 22, and Saturday, July 23, at the Marcus Whitman Hotel in Walla Walla. Here’s a preview of the agenda:
Friday, July 22
- WSBA Religious or Spiritual Practice Policy
- BOG Response to Escalating Cost of Civil Litigation (ECCL) Task Force recommendations
- Suggested amendment rules to admission and practice rules for administrative coordination
- Update on proposed WSBA Bylaws amendments
- Update on Sections Policy Work Group
Saturday, July 23
- Election of 2016-2017 WSBA treasurer
- Draft WSBA FY2017 budget and 2018-2020 WSBA license fees
- WSBA Reserve Policy
- Design professional model residential contracts
- Revised WSBA Expense Policy
Find the full agenda and supporting materials on our website. If you have questions or comments about any of the items on the upcoming Board of Governors agenda or on future issues to be addressed, please reach out to the board member in your district.
Upcoming special meeting
Please mark your calendar for an additional Board of Governors meeting on Aug. 23 in Seattle. The agenda will include discussion and first reading of proposed WSBA Bylaws Amendments.