This year, the CLE Annual Summer Sale on recorded seminars is more valuable than ever! As of Jan. 1, 2016, you can earn all of your required CLE credits from recorded seminars. From now through July 26, you can choose from over 150 recorded seminars, in most major practice areas (and ethics), on sale at 40% off. Here are just a few of our top-selling recordings that have never been offered at 40% off before.
- Two Lawyers and a Pot Farmer Walk Into a Bar: Lawyer and Grower Perspectives on I-502 (April 2015) – 5.25 Law & Legal Procedure + 1 Ethics credit
- Stepping Up as a Strategic Advisor: The Evolving Role of Corporate Counsel in Today’s Business Environment (Nov. 2015) – 2.5 Law & Legal Procedure + 1 Ethics credit
- Current Events Explosion: Recent Developments in Real Estate Law (Dec. 2015) – 5.25 Law & Legal Procedure + 1 Ethics credit
- Advising Clients in a Shifting Environment: Fall Probate and Trust Seminar (Dec. 2015) – 5 Law & Legal Procedure + 1 Ethics credit
- 12th Annual Ethics in Civil Litigation Institute (April 2014) – 6.5 Ethics credits