Congratulations to everyone who passed the February 2016 bar exam! Of the 367 candidates, 215 candidates passed the exam. See the pass list.
Wondering what’s next? Take a look at these helpful links.
- Five things to do now that you’ve passed the bar exam.
- The free, online Preadmission Education Program (PREP) is a prerequisite to applying for licensure in Washington state. Learn more.
- See these tips for easing the character and fitness review process.
- Read veteran attorney William K. Thayer’s inspiring advice to new lawyers.
- Check out these resources for new attorneys: new lawyer education, job search support, debt management and more.
- Need some career advice? Sign up for the WSBA MentorLink program to be matched with an experienced attorney.
- Don’t forget self-care! Here’s how exercise can make you a better lawyer.