Happy 125th Birthday to Washington State — and the WSBA
- Voices of the Bar — Share your stories and memorable moments of being a lawyer. It’s as simple as calling our Voices of the Bar line and leaving an audio message.
- Faces of the Bar — Send in your pictures, old or new, to our growing online gallery of WSBA members.
- Barchives — Photos, documents, and other ephemera from over a century of WSBA history.
See our photo slideshow below and try your hand at our WSBA trivia contest! (Scroll down for answers.)
1. Who was the WSBA’s first female president?
2. T or F: The first courthouse in Washington state was a log cabin.
3. How much were Bar dues in 1889?
4. Who was the most recent WSBA president to join the Washington State Supreme Court?
5. Who has the distinction of holding the bar number #1?
1. Elizabeth Bracelin
2. True (it was in Lewis County)
4. Justice Mary Fairhurst
5. Alfred J. Schweppe