NWLawyer Receives 2014 NABE Luminary Award
We’re proud to announce that NWLawyer, the WSBA’s magazine, won the NABE 2014 Luminary Award of excellence for regular publications! Congratulations and thanks to the staff, volunteers, and writers who made this award possible.
Here are the articles that the judges considered, plus a few of our personal favorites:
- Life After Meth: A Journey of Addiction and Recovery, by Douglas “Wil” Miller
- Working Like a Dog… Courthouse Dogs Comfort Crime Victims, by Amanda Beard
- Retiring Into a Bright Sadness, by Daniel Farr
- Attorney Super-Commuters by Gemma Zanowski
- Making the Case for Mindfulness and the Law by Rhonda V. Magee