Friday 5: What’s in the October 2014 NWLawyer
Enjoy foggy afternoon reading with spooky legal cases of years past, a Q&A with new WSBA president Anthony Gipe, and pro tips for the apocalypse.
Halloween is around the corner, and the October 2014 issue of NWLawyer is full of treats! Check out these thrilling articles in your issue or read the magazine online.
- Surviving the Apocalypse and Other Fun Advice by Garrett Oppenheim
- Top 10 Legal Cases that Will Spook You by Douglas Pierce
- Secret Settlement Agreements: A Significant Threat to the Administration of Justice and a Proposed Solution by Leonard J. Feldman and Michael P. Lynch
- Q&A with 2014-15 WSBA President Anthony Gipe by Michael Heatherly
- Estate Planning Considerations for Digital Assets by Rochelle L. Haller