Whether you’re a new law school graduate or a mid-career attorney, these tips will help you connect with the work you want.
For most of us, job searches are grueling, but an eye-catching cover letter and solid interview skills can make all the difference in helping you land that dream job. Whether you’re a new law school graduate lining up your first job or a mid-career attorney contemplating a change, these tips will help you connect with the work you want.
- Interview tips for law school grads (Huffington Post)
- 6 unconventional ways to make your cover letter stand out (Glassdoor)
- The questions managers want you to ask during your interview (Mashable)
- How to survive a high-stress panel interview (Forbes) or a Skype interview (SFGate)
- Job hunting in a new city? Here are 5 ways to jump-start your search. (Mashable)
Don’t forget to take advantage of the WSBA’s job search resources, too! Our Career Center includes job listings and volunteer opportunities. Our Job Seeking Assistance page features free webcasts, a weekly job seekers’ group, and a free downloadable job search guide. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.