Friday 5: Inside the Dec 2013/Jan 2014 NWLawyer
If you haven’t had a chance to look through the Dec/Jan issue of NWLawyer just yet, we understand — the holidays were a busy time. Once things have returned to a more manageable pace, we invite you to take a break with our jam-packed double issue. Here’s a sampling of what you’ll find inside:
- The Working Sick: Are We Zombie Slaves to the Practice of Working While Under the Weather?
- Courthouse Dogs Comfort Crime Victims
- 50-Year WSBA Members Celebrate Milestone
- Section Spotlight: WSBA Civil Rights Section
- BarNotes: For Your Benefit