WSBA Connects is a free, new statewide wellness benefit for all WSBA members. Through our partnership with Wellspring, the Bar is expanding our Lawyers Assistance Program and now offers statewide access to support for lawyers needing help for issues related to mental health and addiction concerns, career management, family, caregiving, daily living, health and well-being, and more. WSBA Connects is offered as a service to members on a voluntary, confidential basis.
What are some highlights of WSBA Connects?
- Statewide access to support with referrals to providers in your area.
- No cost to use the service.
- Up to three face-to-face individual counseling sessions per issue, free of charge.
- Confidential 24/7 phone access to clinicians via a toll-free number.
- Customized web access to over 5,000 articles, tip sheets, interactive self-assessments, audio files, video library, live and on-demand webinars, and much more.
- Always confidential.
Since 1987, the WSBA has provided a Lawyers Assistance Program to promote the health and well-being of members through a variety of confidential support services including web-based educational materials on self-care topics, individual and group counseling services for mental health and addiction concerns, and job search and career management services.
These services, available to all members of the Bar, are benefits that can create a positive impact on your personal well-being and your practice. Learn more about WSBA Connects or call toll-free 1-855-857-WSBA (9722).