Top 5 Reasons Not to Miss Open Sections Night
Is there a WSBA section that fits your practice area(s)? What benefits will you receive as a section member? Find out at the Washington State Bar Association’s annual Fall Open Sections Night Wednesday, Nov. 1, in Tacoma for the first time. It’s a free event that connects new and young WSBA members, law students, and the highly experienced leaders of WSBA sections.
Still not sold? Here five great reasons to attend:
- Learn about WSBA’s 28 sections. WSBA sections offer a wealth of experience and resources to help new and young members find their footing. Network with experienced attorneys who serve as WSBA section leaders.
- Join a WSBA section on-site and enter to win a prize; free section membership, CLEs or practice management products.
- Mingle with other new members in your community and learn about how to play an active role in the Washington Young Lawyers Committee.
- Enjoy light appetizers and beverages.
- Find out if you qualify as a new member for special discounts and offerings on CLEs and other resources.
Open Sections Night takes place 5–7 p.m. at Historic 1625 Tacoma Place, 1625 S. Tacoma Way in Tacoma. Please RSVP as soon as possible by completing this form. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at Open Sections Night!
* WSBA license fees will not be used for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.