Friday 5: What’s in the December 2015/January 2016 Issue of NWLawyer
Take a peek at what NWLawyer left under the tree — everything from drones to groans.
- The Emerging Rise of the Unmanned Aircraft System Industry: Regulations, Risks, and Liabilities
- A Priest, an Engineer, and a Lawyer Walk into a Bar: Lawyers, Humor, and a Few Good Jokes
- How Does the Lawyer Discipline System Work? Complaints against Lawyers in Washington
- Coping with the Death of a Spouse: A Lawyer’s Perspective
- Beyond the Bar No. — Thomas J. Terence
Do you have an idea for an article you’d like to write in 2016? Email email@example.com for more information and submission guidelines.