If your mail seems a little heavier than usual, there’s a reason: the June 2015 NWLawyer is our biggest single issue ever, at a whopping 80 pages! So what will you find inside this issue? Here’s a preview:
- How to Save a Life: Helping Victims of Domestic Violence in Court
- Shame on Us! Shame, Respect, and the Attorney-client Relationship
- A Brief History of Native American Law and Washington
- Supreme Court Adopts Changes to RPCs to Recognize Limited License Legal Technicians
- Section Spotlight: Animal Law Section
And (as you can imagine) there’s much, much more. Read the full issue online.