What’s in the April/May 2015 NWLawyer
A preview of the featured articles in the April/May 2015 double issue of NWLawyer.
Take a look at some of the featured articles below or read the full issue online.
- Unraveling Problems: Giving Homeless Clients Advocacy and Tools to Help Themselves
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Bar Exam
- A Bitter History: Alien Land Laws and Restrictive Covenants in Washington State
- Mind the Back Door: Protecting Client Information from Cyber Threats
- A Brief History of Education and the Law in Washington