WSBA Open Sections Night is Feb. 19, 2015, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the WSBA Conference Center in Seattle. Not sure whether it’s for you? Here are five great reasons to attend.
- Learn about the Washington Young Lawyers Committee (WYLC) and the WSBA Sections. Do you qualify as a new/young lawyer? Is there a WSBA section that fits your practice area(s)? What benefits will you receive as a section member? Find out here.
- Join a section on-site and enter to win a prize. Who doesn’t like prizes?
- Mingle with new and experienced attorneys. WSBA sections offer a wealth of experience and resources to help new and young lawyers find their footing in a new practice area. Network with young attorneys and the experienced attorneys who serve as WSBA section leaders.
- Enjoy light appetizers and beverages provided by James Real Estate Group and the WSBA Solo & Small Practice Section.*
- Meet WSBA Governor Robin Haynes. You’re invited to a networking event immediately following Open Sections Night. If you’re interested in learning more about joining the WSBA Board of Governors, or chatting with outgoing Governor Robin Haynes, don’t miss this reception. Governor Haynes is serving the last year of her term as the at-large governor for new and young lawyers. The reception is from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Yard House, below the conference center.
RSVP by Feb. 10, 2015, to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at WSBA Open Sections Night!
* WSBA license fees will not be used for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
One thought on “Top 5 Reasons to Attend Open Sections Night”
I’m looking forward to this year’s open sections night too! Come visit my table and hear about different member benefits and resources.
Comments are closed