The Top 10 NWSidebar Posts of 2014
We covered a wide variety of topics on the blog this year, from courthouse support dogs to starting a marijuana law practice. Here are our top 10 most popular posts written in 2014. If you missed them the first time around, check them out now!
- Links Every Washington Lawyer Should Add to a Favorites Toolbar
- Reasons Not to Live in Seattle
- The Sartorial Lawyer — Part 1: Tips for Men
- Heartbleed and Passwords: What Lawyers Need to Know
- 6 Surprising Facts About Cuba’s Legal System
- Things to Do While You Wait for Your Bar Exam Results
- What Was Wrong with My Trial Game
- Holiday Gifts for Lawyers
- Passive-Aggressive Phrases Used in Communicating With Opposing Counsel — Translated!
- “Can I Testify via Skype?” Using Videoconferencing Technology to Enhance Remote Witness Testimony