The September 2014 issue of NWLawyer is out! From the benefits of youth mock trial to a conversation on diversity with Justice Steven González, this issue is packed with great articles. Read the September 2014 issue online.
- Judicial Diversity Matters: A Conversation with Justice Steven González, by Tsering Kheyap
- Teens Take on Attorneys, by Andy McCarthy
- Coming Back to Litigation: Reflections on Returning from the Parent Track, by Carol MacKinnon
- The Social Purpose Corporation: Doing Business with a Conscience, by Renee McFarland
- Behind the Scenery: Washington Sites with Legal Pasts