Join us in wishing luck to the 454 applicants set to begin the bar exam on Feb. 26.
Applicants, here’s a few things you can do to make your bar exam experience a little smoother:
- Register with photo ID on exam day.
- Don’t forget your seating card and ID when you exit the exam room, so you can re-enter during breaks.
- Remember that you can’t wear hooded clothing in the exam room.
- Upload your exam answers to Examsoft by March 2, 2013.
- Remember that cell phones and electronic devices are not permitted in the exam room.
For more information about what you can and can’t bring into the exam, visit the Bar Exam Policies page.