Martin Luther King Jr. Day is Monday, Jan. 19, 2015. If you’ve made a resolution to do pro bono service this year, now is the perfect time to get started! Here are some easy ways to get involved.
- Read the Seattle Times special report on Martin Luther King Jr.’s life, work, and legacy. This site also includes speeches and sermons, personal letters, and photo galleries.
- Learn about the history of MLK Day of Service and find service opportunities near you.
- Read the transcript of Martin Luther King’s iconic “I Have a Dream” speech.
- Discover volunteer opportunities for lawyers in the Washington legal community, in the general community, and at the WSBA.
- King County’s 33rd Annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day Celebration takes place on Jan. 19, including workshops, speakers, and a rally.